Course detailsInternational Diploma in Safety Engineering (IDSE)
is an NVQ Level 6 Certification; Certified by NCFE UK and Accredited by IOSH for GradIOSH Membership
The diploma is highly beneficial for those professionals who have some safety and engineering roles in the organization. The diploma is very unique and is much better than the available options because unlike other diploma in OH&S, it is based on skill oriented basic engineering knowledge necessary for day to day occupational safety and health affairs of the organizations.
Key benefits and features of this diploma include
- Accredited by IOSH for GradIOSH Membership
- The diploma has only 2 units only. Both are assessed by a 5 hours written exam each
- There is no requirement of practical reports submission. Every thing is included in 5 hours exam for each unit
- The diploma is offered via distance learning and blended learning for experienced professionals. Please read registration requirements below
- No more waiting for the results for months. The result of exams will be declared within 15 working days.
- No more wastage of hard earned money. All the registered students will be offered one re-sit free in each ;
- You can get registered for the diploma one week prior to the exam. Updated on 14 June, 2019
Eligibility / Requirements
You are eligible to apply for this diploma if you meet any of the following requirements:
1- A-Levels (Or equivalent in Science subjects) + 3 years OH&S experience OR
2- Level 3 certification in OH&S (IOSH Accredited only) + 3 years OH&S experience OR
3- A graduate degree in Science subjects from reputable university + 1 years OH&S experience OR
4- Four years engineering degree ( or BS Engg) from a reputable university
About Singapore Safety Training Centre
Singapore Safety Training Centre, a Leading Internationally Accredited Training Centres which provide Consultancy, Project Management and Training. SSTC is an IOSH Approved Training Provider, NEBOSH Accredited Centre and also provide CQI IRCA certified 9001:2015, 14001:2015, 18001:2007 Lead Auditor Courses. Although We are based in Singapore, we also offer our Training Globally.See all Singapore Safety Training Centre courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.