Course detailsAre you seeking to become a qualified project manager or want to enhance your knowledge of project management? ILC presents you a golden opportunity by offering the Level 4 Diploma in Project Management.
Project Management Level 4 course is a gateway to extend your knowledge and develop the new skills for effective management of a project in any type of industry. Course content is designed by the highly skilled and professional project managers which will provide you an in-depth theoretical as well as practical knowledge of the project management discipline.
The project management specialists are required in any type of business as they are hired for completing the projects within the project constraints. This Diploma in Project Management offers the participants a comprehensive and flexible way to understand the basic project management and its essential concepts. Further the course introduces the learners with scope of project management in contemporary world and equips them with essential knowledge and skills that are required by the employer. The course of Project Management further demonstrates the various tools and techniques and evaluation of different plans such as communication, time, budget, quality and risk plans. After taking this Diploma in Project Management the participants will be able to evaluate a comprehensive project plan and complete it within the project constraints.
Inspire London College's management and teaching staff will be there for your assistance for 24 hours a day and 7 days in a week. After enrolling for this course you will get access to College's Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)/ Moodle and all the study materials and assessments will be available at VLE/Moodle.
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College
- Course materials that include lecture notes, practical applications with real-world examples, and case studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
- An inclusive e-library containing recommended study texts and reference books for online reading.
- Upon successful completion of the course students will receive an *e Certificate* from ** Inspire London College **
This Course provides the knowledge that will enable you to:
- Understanding about the field of Project Management and their use in modern business environment
- Understanding toward the planning of project that how it will be started and what is the scope of project planning in business environment
- Understanding to estimation of project and their management with time to time
- Understand role of human resource in management of project
- Understanding role of quality management team in performing the key objectives of project.
- Understanding toward the time management in project that in how much time required objectives will be achieved.
- Understanding the management of quality of project and risk associated with project to completely full fill project
- Understanding and managing a project at global level and mode of communication use at different organizations.
Level 4 Diploma in Project Management is 90 credits endorsed course. To achieve a Level 4 Diploma in Project Management learner must have to achieve minimum 9 units with 90 Credits, 7 Mandatory Units and 2 Units from optional units.
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Planning Basic concept
- Project Scope Management
- Project Management At Global Level
- Time Management in Projects
- Communication Methods in a Project
- Managing Risk in a Project
- Managing procurement
- Quality management project
- Managing Human resources
- Managing expenditures in a project
Eligibility / Requirements
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
Basic knowledge of English Language
Be age 16 years or above
About Inspire London College
Historically, in February 2013 the institute was registered as BD IT Solutions in West London with an aim to provide the training, education and assistance in both business and IT sectors. Later in November 2014, BD IT Solutions decided to provide further education and training with the trading name Talent Institute of Management Studies UK (TIMS UK) and earlier in August 2017 we have changed our name to Inspire London College.
After an admirable success of Inspire London College Campus base, our senior management has decided to launch same courses online. Finally, in November 2016 Inspire London College has decided to launch online courses with a mission statement of “Inspire the generation through Education”.
To our learners, we are offering the following services:
In November 2014, when Inspire London College started working we have decided to go-through the campus-based studies with our professional teaching staff members. Sooner we got an astounding response from the society and our learners have increased incredibly. We have got a huge response from the learners outside London and after assessing their demands the college has decided finally to launch an online learning system to facilitate our learners.
Online Learning Education Programs
To pay benefits and after the great demand from learners, Inspire London College has finally launched its online courses last August 2017. A number of courses in different disciplines of the study were included in this learning management system. Now, we have students from all over the UK and from the rest of the world, who are receiving high-quality education under the supervision of our highly skilled and professional staff members.