Course detailsInspire London College's Level 4 Diploma in Business Management is the best way for achieving the theoretical as well as practical knowledge and skills about the business management. In modern businesses the business administrator or business managers are the key people that contribute effectively towards the success of the organisations and are considered as the leaders in modern management approaches. Therefore, for a business administrator or manager it becomes necessary to have essential skills and knowledge regarding the business operations, office administration, business etiquettes, and management of HR and financial resources. ILC has designed this course with a professional approach that will serve the candidates with effective knowledge and essential skills that are in-demand in modern organisations.
This course will serve the students with extensive knowledge of business management including the roles and responsibilities of the business managers in modern organisations. The course will introduce the learners with different business operations such as HR management, communication management, risk analysis, evaluation and management and customer relationship management and will define the role of business managers in all these operations. In addition to this the course serves the students with effective skills development process and introduces them with stress, time and crisis management. Further the students can learn that how teams are established within an orgnisation and how they are managed effectively.
Inspire London College's management and teaching staff will be there for your assistance for 24 hours a day and 7 days in a week. After enrolling for this course you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) /Moodle and all the study materials and assessments will be available /Moodle.
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College
- Course material includes all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course online via email.
- An inclusive e-library containing recommended study texts and reference books for online reading.
This Course provides the knowledge that will enable you to:
- Understand the basic concepts of Business Management and factors included in it
- Know and understand the process of communication in between different levels at organisation and major hurdles in the communication process
- Understand the role and responsibilities of Human Resource Management in managing the people at organisation
- Get the understanding of resource management in the organisation
- Understand the importance of effective Customers Relationship Management and its impacts on the business
- Get the knowledge that how different promotional techniques are adopted by organisations to enhance their business
- Understand the how teams are built and managed within the organisation.
- Understand the basics of developing and managing an enterprise.
Level 4 Diploma in Business Management is 90 credits endorsed course. To achieve a Level 4 Diploma in Business Management learner must have to achieve minimum 9 units with 90 Credits, 7 Mandatory Units and 2 Units from optional units.
- Essentials of Business Management
- Management of Human Resource
- Communication in organisation
- Management of Performance
- Management of Risk
- Management of Finance
- Management of Customers Relationship
- Management of Time, Stress and Crisis
- Building and Managing the Team
- Management of resources
- Managing effective Marketing
- Managing the enterprise
Certificate of Completion from ILC (PDF format only) = £40
Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body (Hardcopy) = £99 + postage charges £15 Updated on 02 July, 2019
Eligibility / Requirements
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
Basic knowledge of English Language
Be age 16 years or above
About Inspire London College
Historically, in February 2013 the institute was registered as BD IT Solutions in West London with an aim to provide the training, education and assistance in both business and IT sectors. Later in November 2014, BD IT Solutions decided to provide further education and training with the trading name Talent Institute of Management Studies UK (TIMS UK) and earlier in August 2017 we have changed our name to Inspire London College.
After an admirable success of Inspire London College Campus base, our senior management has decided to launch same courses online. Finally, in November 2016 Inspire London College has decided to launch online courses with a mission statement of “Inspire the generation through Education”.
To our learners, we are offering the following services:
In November 2014, when Inspire London College started working we have decided to go-through the campus-based studies with our professional teaching staff members. Sooner we got an astounding response from the society and our learners have increased incredibly. We have got a huge response from the learners outside London and after assessing their demands the college has decided finally to launch an online learning system to facilitate our learners.
Online Learning Education Programs
To pay benefits and after the great demand from learners, Inspire London College has finally launched its online courses last August 2017. A number of courses in different disciplines of the study were included in this learning management system. Now, we have students from all over the UK and from the rest of the world, who are receiving high-quality education under the supervision of our highly skilled and professional staff members.