Course detailsDay 1
What are Economic Sanctions?
· Financial Sanctions as economic and trade restrictions
· Reasons of Financial Sanctions
· Who is involved? Financial Institutions
· Responsibilities and Guidance for Financial Institutions
· Penalties for Breach of Sanctions
What is a Sanctions Screening Programme?
· Policies and Procedures
· Guidelines on Sanction Programme
· AML / CTF Procedures
· Aligning the Financial Institution's policies, systems and controls to regulatory guidelines
· Assessing, enhancing and optimizing the Sanctions Screening Programme
· Financial Institution compliance with the measures imposed by the relevant regulatory bodies
Components of a Sanctions Screening Programme
· Governance and Control Model
· KPI based periodic review
· Effective Data
· Technology Framework and Lists Management
· Alert Investigation Methodology
· Disposal of alerts and escalations
· Staff Awareness and Training
Updated on 26 July, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
There are no eligibility requirements to attend this course.
CONVERTAS is a reliable advisory firm, helping organizations develop their activities to align with their objectives adopting the best practices.
Our trainings and workshops cover all areas of business including Management,Soft Skills and Human Resourses Management, Marketing and Sales, Accounting and Finance, Procurement and Logistics, targeting organizations, managers and employees. Whether in-house or public, trainings are organized with the highest qualified trainers.
Our methodology relies more on the use of audio-visual impact which is more effective than the lecture style. Presentations, videos and simulations methods have proven to be very effective for people to remember.
Moreover, doing and teaching are the best vehicles for learning and remembering. This includes involving the trainee in the teaching process by interacting, through completing worksheets and inciting to explain and present what is acquired.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.