- Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations Mar Elias Street, Silver Tower Bldg. Floor 1 Beirut Lebanon
About this Course
Get hands-on instruction and practice installing and configuring Windows Server 2012, including Windows Server 2012 R2, in this five-day Microsoft Official Course. This course is part one in a series of three courses that provides the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install and configure Windows Server 2012.
- Describe AD DS.
- Manage Active Directory objects.
- Automate Active Director)' administration.
- Implement IPv4.
- Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS).
- Implement IPv6.
- Implement local storage.
- Implement file and print services.
- Implement Group Policy.
- Secure Windows servers by using Group Policy Objects (GPOs).
- Implement server virtualization by using Hyper-V.
- Deploying and Managing Windows Server 2012
- Introduction to Active Directory Domain Services.
- Managing Active Directory Domain Services Objects.
- Automating Active Directory Domain Services Administration.
- Implementing IPv4.
- Implementing Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol.
- Implementing DNS.
- Implementing IPv6.
- Implementing Local Storage.
- Implementing File and Print Services.
- Implementing Group Policy.
- Securing Windows Servers Using Group Policy Objects.
- Implementing Server Virtualization with Hyper-V.
This course requires that student meet the following prerequisites, including that they have:
- An understanding of networking fundamentals.
- An understanding of basic AD DS concepts.
- An aw areness and understanding of security best practices.
- Basic knowledge of server hardware.
- Experience working with, and configuring, Windows client operating systems, such as Windows 7 or Windows 8.Course Administering Windows Server 2012
BITC is the Business, Information and Technology Center. they are an academic center located in Beirut with the purpose of spreading technological knowledge, computer literacy, and advanced computer skills among the community. With over ten years of experience in the technology field, they have earned numerous Cisco, Microsoft, ICDL, Linux and many other certifications.See all Business, Information and Technology Center courses