- Location: Online
If you're asking any of the following questions:
- How do I support and extend our children's play?
- When is it best to step in and play alongside, or just stay back and observe progress?
- What types of play are our children engaging in?
- Why do some children struggle to play and how can I help?
Then then this course is for you!
Our brand new course, the Power of Play, will give you the knowledge you need to support your children as well as you possibly can. We will illustrate techniques that will help you know when and how to support your children's creative play. And we'll give you some new play ideas that are great fun to put into practice.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- The difference between various play styles
- How play impacts on early learning and development
- How to observe which are your children's preferred play styles
- How to identify if children need encouragement in other types of play
- What to do if you spot obstacles to play in the setting
- Four practical techniques to encourage your children to think and play more creatively