- To Familiarize Newly Promoted Candidates with the Basics Of Management
Who should attend
- Newly Promoted & First line Managers
- Define management and explain its role in the achievement of organizational objectives.
- Describe the major functions of management.
- Distinguish among three levels of management and the concerns of managers at each level.
- Specify the skills managers need in order to be successful.
- Summarize the systematic approach to decision making used by many business managers.
MERL is a leading international provider of training and consultancy.
We are committed to increasing your competitive edge through the provision of excellent management training and skills
Our experience and professional consulting strengths include an extensive knowledge of private industry, business and government enterprises.
Our unique facilitative approach takes into account cultural and organizational systems to enable superior results..
In the world of today, it is not simply a case of having necessary professional skills; people must develop interpersonal skills alongside their ability
to handle the changes brought about by technological progress.
MERL aims to make a difference.
The need for leading-edge training has never been as important; it is the basis upon which performance can be measured in an increasingly competitive market place.
MERL is a training and consulting company dedicated to increasing our clients competitive edge through the improved performance of their human and capital assets. We aspire to make significant and lasting improvements in our clients strategic focus and business performance.See all MERL Egypt courses