- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations Verdun, Tamer Mallat Street, Silver Tower, 4th Floor, Beirut, Lebanon
The office administration function is all about providing a professional supporting role to a team requires excellent time management, planning and prioritization skills in order to support different roles and conflicting needs. This workshop is intended to develop the interpersonal and professional skills required for office administrators.
- Productivity, Effectiveness and Efficiency
- The Can Do Attitude
- Work Relationships
- Planning for Best Performance
- Define the role of productivity and effectiveness in the success of the administrator.
- Develop self-leadership capabilities which will enable professional advancement.
- Build excellent relationships with people at all levels.
- Organize and plan for the best performance and utilization of their time at the office.
Since its founding in 2008, Standards Consultants has become one of the leading organizations in Human Restheirces and Business Management Consultancy and in Training and Development fields in the MENA region with its Headquarters in Beirut, Lebanon, and offices in Kuwait city.they, at STANDARDS Consultants, believe that work must be done today to achieve a better tomorrow. they look ahead, understand the local and global markets, and study all trends and forces that shape the business world. That’s what their Vision is all about; a long-term destination where they can exceed their customers’ expectations.See all Standards HRC courses