This leading edge program for experienced secretaries and assistants will focus on a full range of self-management, assertiveness, communication techniques and interpersonal behaviors. Creativity and problem solving skills will be sharpened so that participants can engage in effective analytical decision-making activities that will enhance job performance and enrich the relationship and contribution to their manager(s).
Benefits & Added Value
By attending this program participants will:
- Use assertiveness, persuasive & positive communication.
- Communicate with greater confidence and effect: face-to-face, by telephone, correspondence, or e-mail.
- Communicate on behalf of your manager.
- Build your confidence and deal with pressure effectively to reduce stress and control conflict in the workplace.
Use creative and systematic thinking skills to solve problems, make decisions and achieve more.
Who Should Attend?
Secretaries who are newly experienced or have been in a secretarial position for a while and are looking to advance in their career.
- Defining the role of secretaries in businessØ²
- Developing Your Secretarial Role.
- Dealing with difficult behavior from managers, colleagues and people outside of your organization.
- Team Work – Building Productive Relationships with others.
- Assertiveness, Persuasive & Positive Communication.
- Communication on Behalf of Your Manager.
- Overcoming Stress.
- Creative thinking, decision making & problem solving.
- Personal & Professional Development.
IMI is a Management Development Company established in 1999 with 16 years of experience in the market, specialized in HR Outsourcing Services, Training and Development and Consulting Services.
IMI is a professional provider for HR services, ranging from recruitment, payroll processing and full body leasing models.
IMI offers certified training programs and public courses in affiliation with international foundations and institutions. IMI offers language programs that utilize Rosetta Stone as the backbone of the learning experience through Ocean County College.
IMI offers consulting services in the field of HR Management, Training & Assessment, and Marketing Management.See all IMI International courses