- Price AED 16,912
- Duration 5 Days
- Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates
This course creates confident and powerful female leaders: women who are ready to step up and be acknowledged for the great leaders they truly are. By the end of this course, participants will be able to distinguish between a manager and a leader and use their leadership skills to become assertive and influential. This course aims to give participants the knowledge, skills and confidence they need to be effective leaders in the workplace.
Participants will be able to identify their own leadership style using behavioral models and, most importantly, be aware of the impact of their behavior on others, and how they are perceived by colleagues, seniors and direct reports. Participants will also learn how to communicate assertively and to handle conflicts so that they can make their voice heard, be respected as a confident leader and have the courage to hold difficult conversations when necessary. As a result they will increase their sphere of influence, strengthen working relationships, build rapport and trust with employees, and develop a reputation as an effective leader.
Through an innovative mixture of trainer input and participant interaction, everyone is encouraged to participate in an experiential learning environment. The learning is enjoyable, memorable and easy to implement, with a strong focus on practical application and open discussion.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Undertake the role, qualities and skills of an effective, confident leader
- Give valuable feedback to colleagues at every level of the organization
- Coach others using recognized frameworks and models
- Utilize communication styles to improve relationships within teams and achieve common goals
- Apply delegation methods to enhance the output of their department and team
- Become highly influential in their environment and be pioneers for female leaders and professionals
As a division of Meirc, PLUS Specialty Training provides highly specialized, technical and industry-specific training courses using leading freelance subject matter experts, practitioners, and technical trainers.
- Public / open training courses are delivered in:
- 3 or 5 days
- English or Arabic
- Dubai or Abu Dhabi
- In-house / in-company courses are available in all topics, upon request
- Training courses are facilitated by leading freelance subject matter experts
- Due to the advanced nature of the topics delivered, trainers who are senior practitioners in their field are sourced, recruited, and contracted to share their relevant experience and expertise
- PLUS ensures that all trainers, content, and facilitation meet Meirc’s high and reputable standards of quality, reliability, and integrity