- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations Verdun, Tamer Mallat Street, Silver Tower, 4th Floor, Beirut, Lebanon
Being an Effective Executive is about providing valuable support to a person and an organization you believe in. It is a unique position and it takes a unique set of skills to achieve long term success. This workshop is designed to enable executive assistants and other office professionals to realize their value in the organization and how improve their skills to succeed in their jobs.
- Competencies of the Modern PA
- Better Management of your Work Flow
- Effective Interpersonal Skills
- Writing Professional Emails
- Telephone Etiquette
- Organizing Professional Meetings
- Dealing with Visitors and Improving Customer Service
- Practice advanced administration techniques to effectively run the office of a senior manager.
- Acquire modern concepts and strategies related to the job in order to carry out responsibilities with a high degree of competence.
- Apply professional business-writing techniques in e-mails.
- Prepare and organize a professional meeting, write its agenda and take minutes accurately.
- Demonstrate professional skills in communicating with the internal/external public in an effective manner.
Since its founding in 2008, Standards Consultants has become one of the leading organizations in Human Restheirces and Business Management Consultancy and in Training and Development fields in the MENA region with its Headquarters in Beirut, Lebanon, and offices in Kuwait city.they, at STANDARDS Consultants, believe that work must be done today to achieve a better tomorrow. they look ahead, understand the local and global markets, and study all trends and forces that shape the business world. That’s what their Vision is all about; a long-term destination where they can exceed their customers’ expectations.See all Standards HRC courses