Is math a challenge for you?Then consider what Albert Einstein wrote to a 7th grade student asking for advice on her math classes:"Don't worry about your difficulties in mathematics. I can assure you that mine are still greater."
Math is challenging for everyone, even those who are great at it (it just doesn't feelhard for them until they reach ahigher level. But it's still hard).
But anyone can learn to do math well provided they have someone available to give them a good explanation. Look no further than this course.
I'm a high school mathematics teacher, and this course is designed to help you master algebra. It's ano-fluff version of all the algebra essentials you would learn in a full year-long algebra course in school, with clear and to-the-point explanations geared towards helping you master the basics in the shortest time possible.
No stone is left unturned to give you the most complete algebra course out there.
One of the most important factors in learning any skill, math included, is the guidance of a patient and experienced instructor who can clearly explain to you what you need to do. Here are some reactions from some of my students and their parents who have worked with me:
- "He has certainly fostered a love for math in my daughter."--Parent
- "Very clear and thorough. Our daughter enjoys his class and is excelling in the subject.--Parent
- "I think he is an awesome math teacher. He really enjoys math and always challenges us.--Student
- "One of my favorite teachers. His teaching method is understandable and very easy to comprehend."--Student
- "Best math teacher I have ever had"--Student
Updated on 14 November, 2018