- Locations: Diplomatic Area
- Duration: 6 Months
The CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER designation is the highest designation for financial planners globally. As a CFP professional, you join a growing community of over 5,500 CFP professionals in Australia and 150,000 globally.
The FPA is the only professional association in Australia licensed to deliver and administer the CFP designation, a mark of excellence and symbol of trust. The CFP mark represents a symbol of trust and mark of excellence. To your clients, it will provide reassurance that you work to the highest professional and ethical standards, always putting their interests first.
Financial management is a crucial aspect of any thriving business. Profit maximization, or stockholder wealth maximization, are two real concerns for any organization - and they depend on solid financial decisions. To make good decisions, management needs good information. And that information comes from the accounting system. From the accounting system come's the financial statements. These statements contain important information about the organization's operating results
Upon completion of this program, the student should be able to:
- Function as an ethical, competent and articulate practitioner in the field of financial planning
- Demonstrate mastery of the core financial planning knowledge required of a Certified Financial Planner by passing the CFP certification exam
- Utilize the intellectual tools and framework needed to maintain relevant and current financial planning knowledge and strategies throughout one's career in financial services
- Apply financial planning theory and techniques through the development of case studies and solutions
- Solve financial problems
- Help people meet their financial goals
- Serve as trusted advisor, counselor and coach
Who Should Attend?
- Financial Planners
- Investment advisors
- Trust officers
- Retirement or benefits specialists
- Insurance agents
Module - A
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Basics of Accounting
- Accounting Concepts and Conventions
- Chart of Accounts, Accounting Principles
Module - B
- Recording Business Transactions
- Recording journal entries for Receipts
- Payments, Sales, Credit Notes, Purchases, Debit Notes
Module - C
- MIS (Management information System Reports)
- Financial Statement Analysis Ratio Analysis
Module - D
- Working Capital Management
- Cash Management , A/R Management, Inventory Management, A/P Management
About MMTI - Marvel Management Training Institute Bahrain
Let us introduce ourselves as an Executive Education and Continuing Professional Development center specialized in preparing management professionals to achieve their career high through certification in their respective field.MMTI has specialized in providing professionals the knowledge & tools to drive their business. MMTI is a leader in developing and delivering corporate and professional educational solutions.Our approach focuses on learning that empowers you to acquire knowledge, apply it, achieve results, and then interpret those results to identify new opportunities- again and again.
Benefits from MMTI:
- Make it easy Study Materials
- Module wise/Chapter wise tests
- Unlimited number of Full length/Module wise Mock up tests (PMP)
- Post training support on subject and exams
- Membership and Exam scheduling assistance
- Free Re-training for unsuccessful aspirants
- TAMKEEN/MOL support assistance
- Regular reminders for classes, exams
- Scheduling to attend the missed classes
- To be pioneer institute and the training provider of choice by the industry.
- To train most number of professionals in the region we belong to through our easy and dedicated methodology
in training to lead the professionals toward success.
- Inspire by Quality and Excellent training
- Lead by Example
- Guide towards goals
- Motivate towards success
- Make them feel easy to understand by using Teamwork
- Mentor them with great experience and knowledge.