This workshop is for people who are new supervisors or who are interested in a supervisory position, as well as those who are team leads or part-time supervisors without a great deal of authority.
This course is designed to help participants overcome many of the supervisory problems that they will encounter as a workplace leader. Dealing with the problems that a new supervisor encounters isn’t easy, but it doesn’t have to lead to discouragement.
- Adjust to the supervisor’s role with confidence.
- Develop their skills in listening, asking questions, resolving conflict, and giving feedback to employees.
- Identify key attitudes that they can develop to enhance their supervisory skills.
- Use time management and planning techniques to maximize their success.
- Develop a technique for giving instructions that are clear and understood.
- Understand the importance of developing good relationships with employees and peers, so they are seen as fair and consistent.
- Module 1: Making the Transition
- Module 2: Responsibilities of a Supervisor
- Module 3: Behaviors and Attitudes
- Module 4: Setting Goals
- Module 5: Planning for Success
- Module 6: Active Listening Techniques
- Module 7: Communication Skills
- Module 8: Giving Feedback
- Module 9: Giving Instructions
- Module 10: Orders, Requests, and Suggestions
- Module 11: Managing Challenging Situations
- Module 12: Developing Relationships
About Computek Training Center
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses