Enquire About It
Why is the price not shown?
The cost of this course can vary depending on your needs.
This course provider offers a free consultation to ensure you are recommended the products that are most likely to achieve your career goals. These may include exams, books or other supplementary materials.
To find out how much this course will cost, you can enquire now to speak with the course provider directly.Hide
- Duration 35 Hours
- Starting Date Enquire About It
- Timings 18:00 - 21:00
- Locations Beirut
This PMP training is as per the Project Management Body of Knowledge, version 5. The training covers both the current PMP examination topics, and the new PMP examination pattern (in effect from 1 January, 2016). A snapshot of the topics covered follows
- The complete project management process
- Project integration management
- Human resources management
- Project scope, cost, partner, quality, and stakeholder management
- Standard project procurement process
- Professional responsibility and social management
- Project procurement management
- Process group view
What will I learn?
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Get started with project management fundamentals.
- Identify organizational influences and project life cycle.
- Work with project management processes.
- Initiate a project.
- Plan a project
- Plan for project time management.
- Plan project budget, quality, and communications.
- Plan for risk, procurements, and stakeholder management.
- Execute a project.
- Manage project work, scope, schedules, and cost.
- Control a project.
- Close a project.
This course is designed for persons who have on the job experience performing project management tasks, whether or not project manager is their formal job role, who are not certified project management professionals, and who might or might not have received formal project management training.
The course is appropriate for these persons if they wish to develop professionally, increase their project management skills, apply a formalized and standards-based approach to project management, seek career advancement by moving into a formal Project Manager job role, as well as to apply for Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI ) Project Management Professional (PMP ) Certification.
The Cisco Learning Partner Conference in Montreal, Canada, New Horizons was awarded the Worldwide Acceleration and Transformation Partner of the Year Award.
“They are honored to be recognized for the strong partnership that They have had with Learning@Cisco this past year,” said Bryan Ochs, VP of Global Products and Programs. “They look forward to our continued collaboration to further innovate on Cisco learning products that enhance and transform the Cisco student learning experience for our New Horizon clients.”See all New Horizons Lebanon courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.