- Locations: Beirut
- Duration: 35 Hours
- Timings Part Time,Evening, 18:00 - 21:00
This PMP training is as per the Project Management Body of Knowledge, version 5. The training covers both the current PMP examination topics, and the new PMP examination pattern (in effect from 1 January, 2016). A snapshot of the topics covered follows
- The complete project management process
- Project integration management
- Human resources management
- Project scope, cost, partner, quality, and stakeholder management
- Standard project procurement process
- Professional responsibility and social management
- Project procurement management
- Process group view
What will I learn?
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Get started with project management fundamentals.
- Identify organizational influences and project life cycle.
- Work with project management processes.
- Initiate a project.
- Plan a project
- Plan for project time management.
- Plan project budget, quality, and communications.
- Plan for risk, procurements, and stakeholder management.
- Execute a project.
- Manage project work, scope, schedules, and cost.
- Control a project.
- Close a project.
This course is designed for persons who have on the job experience performing project management tasks, whether or not project manager is their formal job role, who are not certified project management professionals, and who might or might not have received formal project management training.
The course is appropriate for these persons if they wish to develop professionally, increase their project management skills, apply a formalized and standards-based approach to project management, seek career advancement by moving into a formal Project Manager job role, as well as to apply for Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI ) Project Management Professional (PMP ) Certification.
About New Horizons Lebanon
As changes in technology have accelerated, it’s become even more essential for people to master technology to be productive, invaluable employees who optimize, program and invent solutions—and even grow companies of their own. With over 300 centers in 60 countries, New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT and Business training company. Over the past 35 years, New Horizons has delivered a full range of IT and business skills/Management training through innovative learning methods that have transformed businesses and helped over 35 million students reach their goals. New Horizons Lebanon branch was established in 1996.