Talent management is an overall organizational strategy that gives a competitive advantage to those who implement such systems into their business environment. Research has proven that organizations that use talent management strategies and solutions exhibit higher performance in the workplace. This workshop will analyze the talent management process and focus on ways to retain valued employees.
- What is a Talent
- The Healthy Mix of Talents in Organizations
- Incorporating Talent Management as a Strategy
- Hiring from Within, the Right Person, the Right Time
- How to Develop Leaders
- Technical, Managerial, and Social Development of Talents
- Training Programs vs. Development Programs
- Long Term and Short Term Commitment
- Know the importance of policies and procedures in an organization
- Writing effective and accurate policies and procedures
- Apply appropriate HR policies and procedures writing techniques.
About Standards HRC
Since its founding in 2008, Standards Consultants has become one of the leading organizations in Human Restheirces and Business Management Consultancy and in Training and Development fields in the MENA region with its Headquarters in Beirut, Lebanon, and offices in Kuwait city.they, at STANDARDS Consultants, believe that work must be done today to achieve a better tomorrow. they look ahead, understand the local and global markets, and study all trends and forces that shape the business world. That’s what their Vision is all about; a long-term destination where they can exceed their customers’ expectations.See all Standards HRC courses