- Fees / Price AED 6,364
- Duration 2 Days
- Timings 9am to 6pm
- Location Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
This 2-day innovative retreat is targeted for mid to senior level managers and entrepreneurs who want to become stronger sustainability leaders through a combination of sustainability and leadership tools and methodologies.
The training builds on the "Sustainability and CSR Masterclass", and participants will gain an excellent understanding of CSR and Sustainability and an overview of all key areas related to the implementation of CSR and Sustainability in their day-to-day job.
The program has been developed in a unique retreat style format, which allows participants to actively engage in 2 full days of experiential learning within an eco-resort environment. The format encourages participants to maintain a high level of interaction with other delegates from various industries and enhances key learning outcomes through multi-sensory learning techniques. The format contains an evening team exercise and group dinner. On day 2, participants will be guided to complete their ILM certification assignment. The training program is delivered through a mixture of lectures, practical exercises and group discussions in a friendly and supportive learning environment where participants build valuable connections and exchange ideas.
By the end of this training participants will:
- Gain solid understanding and confidence in discussing and applying CSR and Sustainability topics at work
- Comprehend international trends (Green Building, Sustainable Supply Chains, Indexes), developments and legislation
- Learn to identify, influence and prioritise Stakeholders
- Understand the foundations of Sustainability strategy
- Learn how to integrate CSR into corporate strategy
- Practice disclosing Sustainability performance through international reporting Standards (UNGC, ISO26000, GRI, SROI)
- Utilise leadership skills to maximise impact from Sustainability Initiatives
- Identify Sustainability risks and opportunities
- Comprehend communication methodologies (green marketing, greenwashing, cause related marketing)
This retreat is especially developed for mid to senior level managers and entrepreneurs who want to become stronger sustainability leaders through a combination of sustainability and leadership tools and methodologies.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
ILM International Recognition and Certification
The course builds on the "Sustainability and CSR Masterclass", which is an essential part of the learning experience. Participants will receive their "Sustainability & CSR Masterclass" certificate from the leading UK Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) verifying their knowledge and successful completion. Sustainability Knowledge Group is an ILM Recognised Training Provider.
Sustainability Knowledge Group is a global advisory firm dedicated in creating value, through strategic CSR and Sustainability solutions.
We provide tailor made training, coaching and advisory solutions grounded in international theory and successful application. Our strategy focuses on bringing tangible results and creating better businesses. Our professional advice addresses specific challenges through tested methodology.
Sustainability Knowledge Group emphasizes in implementing methodologies that bring tangible results and create better businesses. By integrating Sustainability in their core business, companies and organizations become profitable with minimum impact on the environment and society. We believe in creating and sharing long-lasting value!
Our Vision is to make Sustainable Business a Choice for companies and organizations around the world.See all Sustainability Knowledge Group courses