Course detailsObjectives :
• Identify sustainable development objectives and controls in the formulation of the legal rule
• Formulation of accurate and continuous legal rules
• Preparation of laws and sports laws
• Definition of sustainable development and its components
• Objectives, criteria and principles of sustainable development
• Sustainable development sources in international law
• The role of custom and judiciary in achieving sustainable development
• Definition of legal formulation and importance of sustainable legal drafting and application in the field of sports
• Types of legal rules and applied in the field of sports
• Basic principles in the development of legislative and mathematical regulations and legal provisions
• Sources of legislative and mathematical rules
• Steps to prepare the legal base and structuring it in the sports field
• Steps to prepare a sports contract Updated on 08 May, 2019
About Alpha Training
Training is a beam in development and promotion and a milestone in the sectors whose success depends on the human thoughtful and managing factor.
The interest in Human Resources has increased being the permanent fortune , and the motive of performance and activity which in turn requires interest in training process. Therefore spending money on training mustn’t be regarded as luxury , but as a real investment with revenues, realized through increasing the employees productivity (performance) , minimizing the waste and the optimum utilization of the available resources.
Nowadays priority is to promote the ability of the cadres of establishments and companies , investing their abilities, and developing the Human Resources through training and development, because man is a basic beam to any economic development process and a competitive advantage that all companies and establishments wish to process.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.