- Duration / Course length: 360 Hours Start now
- Accrediting country: UK
- Accrediting body: TQUK
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in presentation format
Course detailsInspire London College brings an astounding offer for the learners who are seeking to start or enhance their career in the modern supply chain management and logistics. As the trends suggest that the discipline of supply chain management is evolving hastily therefore the demand of supply chain and logistics course is increasing day-by-day. ILC’s Level 4 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management is formulated effectively to cater the students with detailed introduction of modern supply chains and logistics management. The course will further provide the in-depth knowledge about the different operations involved in modern supply chains and how effectively the transport systems can be managed.
Diploma in supply chain and logistics management will be a better way for the learners to improve their existing skills and knowledge and develop the new skills which are essentially required by the modern organizations for managing their logistics and supply chain operations. As the demand of logistics manager, supply chain managers and inventory managers is swiftly increasing around the world therefore global organizations offer various job opportunities to the professionals of logistics and supply chain management. In this regard, ILC’s Level 4 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management will facilitate the learners to equip themselves with essential knowledge and skills for getting a better job in logistics and supply chain management.
Inspire London College’s management and teaching staff will be there for your assistance for 24 hours a day and 7 days in a week. After enrolling for this course you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) /Moodle and all the study materials and assessments will be available at VLE/Moodle.
The following is included for online study withInspire London College
- Course materials that include lecture notes, practical applications with real-world examples, and case studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
- An inclusive e-library containing recommended study texts and reference books for online reading.
- Upon successful completion of the course students will receive an *e Certificate* from ** Inspire London College **
This Course provides the knowledge that will enable you to:
- Understand the role of Supply Chain and Logistics in modern businesses
- Learn sourcing and operations in supply chain and logistics management
- Understand the procurement and manufacturing operations
- Manage inventory in a supply chain
- Distribution channels to perform the supply chain activities
- Understand the importance of logistics in supply chains
- Evaluate different activities involved in logistics
- Learn the fundamental supply chain models
- Understand the different operations in supply chains
- Understanding to transport management essentials
Level 4 Diploma in Supply Chain and Logistics Management is 90 credits endorsed course. To achieve a Level 4 Diploma in Supply Chain and Logistics Management learner must have to achieve minimum 9 units with 90 Credits, 7 Mandatory Units and 2 Units from optional units.
- Understanding Logistics and Supply chain
- Core role of Logistics in Supply Chain
- Fundamental of Supply Chain Management
- Essentials of Procurement concept
- Fundamental of Forecasting and operations of logistics
- Fundamentals of Strategies and Operations of Logistics
- Fundamentals of Delivery in Supply Chain
- Purpose and Objectives of Warehousing
- Role of IT in Supply Chain Management
- Distribution Techniques and Supply Chain
- Essentials of Transport Management
After studying the course material, Learner will have to attempt Final Assignment(s).
The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on VLE / Moodle. You will be assessed by ILC’s Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded ‘Pass’. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded ‘referred or fail’, and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Upon successfully completion of the course learner needs to pay for an *Endorsed Certificate* from ** an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation ** or from ILC (PDF format only).
Certificate of Completion from ILC (PDF format only) = £40
Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body (Hardcopy) = £99 + postage charges £15 Updated on 09 April, 2019
Eligibility / Requirements
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
Basic knowledge of English Language
Be age 16 years or above
About Inspire London CollegeHistorically, in February 2013 the institute was registered as BD IT Solutions in West London with an aim to provide the training, education and assistance in both business and IT sectors. Later in November 2014, BD IT Solutions decided to provide further education and training with the trading name Talent Institute of Management Studies UK (TIMS UK) and earlier in August 2017 we have changed our name to Inspire London College.
After an admirable success of Inspire London College Campus base, our senior management has decided to launch same courses online. Finally, in November 2016 Inspire London College has decided to launch online courses with a mission statement of “Inspire the generation through Education”.
To our learners, we are offering the following services:
In November 2014, when Inspire London College started working we have decided to go-through the campus-based studies with our professional teaching staff members. Sooner we got an astounding response from the society and our learners have increased incredibly. We have got a huge response from the learners outside London and after assessing their demands the college has decided finally to launch an online learning system to facilitate our learners.
Online Learning Education Programs
To pay benefits and after the great demand from learners, Inspire London College has finally launched its online courses last August 2017. A number of courses in different disciplines of the study were included in this learning management system. Now, we have students from all over the UK and from the rest of the world, who are receiving high-quality education under the supervision of our highly skilled and professional staff members.
See all Inspire London College courses