Stress Reduction is essential for your health and well-being. Parenting or working with a special needs child or adult requires you to have increased stamina and energy on a daily basis. This course is designed to support you deeply with tools and strategies that will make a difference in your daily live.
The course offers you simple tools that you can use to become more aware of how stress is negatively impacting you and then counterbalance it with practical and simple exercises you can do 10-15mins a day.
What You Will Learn in This Course:
- Simple Ways to Relax
- The Myths of Self-Care
- Honor the Unique Challenges of Parenting a Special Child
- Discover your Stress Triggers
- How to Manage Negative Stress
- Release Stress Naturally
- Deep Abdominal Breathing
- Progressive Muscular Relaxation for Deep Relaxation and Improved Sleep
- Mindfulness Techniques - Quick and Easy to Use Anywhere
- Simple Guided Visualization Practice For Beginner's
- Create Your Own Self-Care Plan - What we will be calling Your Own Thrive Now Blueprint, and More...
Why You Should Take This Course:
- Increase Physical, Emotional, Mental and Spiritual Well-Being
- Unique Support for Special Needs Community - Parents or Support Professionals
- Reduce Stress Symptoms
- Increase Energy
- Greater Self-Awareness
- Increase Spiritual Awareness
- More Peace of Mind