- Locations: Verdun, Tamer Mallat Street, Silver Tower, 4th Floor, Beirut, Lebanon
- Duration: TBA
This training workshop aims to highlight the complex interactions of human resource management and strategy. It examines how HR strategies need to be integrated with other management functions and with the strategy of the firm. It also examines changes in human resource practices against the background of business strategy and objectives, and links human resource practices to business performance and outcomes.
The Main Cycles in HR
- HR Strategy Cycle
- Recruitment and Selection Cycle
- Training and Development Cycle
- Performance Management Cycle
- Compensation and Benefits Cycle
Strategic HR Management
- Situation Analysis
- HR Visions and Missions
- HR Strategic Goals
- Key Result Areas and Key Performance Indicators
- Core Competencies and Core Values
- Types of Change to Manage
- Change Management Models
- Change Management Process
- List the main cycles in Human Resources (HR) and the critical steps in each.
- Define strategic HR management and draft an HR strategy.
- Explain the vital KPIs which should be constantly monitored in Human Resources.
- Learn about change management
- Understand how to react to change
- Understand the ways to anticipate challenges and respond to these efficiently
About Standards HRC
Since its founding in 2008, Standards Consultants has become one of the leading organizations in Human Restheirces and Business Management Consultancy and in Training and Development fields in the MENA region with its Headquarters in Beirut, Lebanon, and offices in Kuwait city.they, at STANDARDS Consultants, believe that work must be done today to achieve a better tomorrow. they look ahead, understand the local and global markets, and study all trends and forces that shape the business world. That’s what their Vision is all about; a long-term destination where they can exceed their customers’ expectations.See all Standards HRC courses