- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 12 Hours
- Locations Lebanon Beirut Sodeco Road, Sodeco Square, Block B, 8th & 10th Floor
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the difference between CRM and Social CRM.
- Understand the Overview and Benefits of Social CRM
- Understand Customer Satisfaction: how to capture the voice of your customers on SM
- Understand The New Face of Customer Service: how to best use the SM touch points
- Learn to build your Social Help Desk: strategy and social data integration
- What is CRM? How social media and online brand reputation has changed CRM?
- What is Social CRM? How social media increases customer value? How easy or difficult is to integrate social to existing CRM? Who benefits from social CRM?
- Cases studies of successful usage of social CRM
- How to measure customer satisfaction? Why social media monitoring is key? How social media monitoring helps you capture the voice and sentiment of customer?
- What are the challenges facing your company customer service? How these social media channels touch points can be a plus to your company and not an additional burden?
- What are the solutions? What is the difference between a community manager and a social help desk? How your company should organize itself for integrating social media in its customer service?
- How to integrate those social data to build loyalty?
- Customer Service Manager
- Call Center Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Social Media Manager
- Sales Manager
Whether you are looking to further develop your IT skills or whether you are acquiring profound business knowledge, Formatech is the place for you.
Letter of the CEO
Formatech provides you with the tools and knowledge needed to advance in both your career and your personal life. We are committed to your success - for your success is our ultimate achievement. Therefore, we strive to continually deliver excellence.
Formatech Certified Trainers have demonstrated outstanding abilities in aiding and advising learners to become more productive in their working environments. The trainers are qualified professionals who are willingly able to share their knowledge and experiences with you.
Our course offerings expand as we continue to grow. We offer more than 500 IT courses at our state-of-the-art Learning Centers (and/or clients’ premises), ranging from end-user courses to the highest level of advanced IT trainings offered in the Middle-East. In addition, we also offer essential Business workshops that will enhance your overall performance.
We are currently able to cater to all our customer’s needs due to the fact that new global training providers have joined our list of partners.
In addition, our centers at Dubai Knowledge Village (Dubai, UAE) and in Iraq, Erbil aim to serve our GCC and levant clients by being in close proximity with them and by continuously being able to serve them with our most valuable asset: our trainers.See all Formatech Lebanon courses