- Price OMR 500
- Duration Monthly Sessions Available
- Locations Dubai, Sharjah...+3 more
Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSB®) Exam Preparation
The Certified Six Sigma Black Belt is a professional who can explain Six Sigma philosophies and principles, including supporting systems and tools. A Black Belt should demonstrate team leadership, understand team dynamics and assign team member roles and responsibilities. Black Belts have a thorough understanding of all aspects of the DMAIC model in accordance with Six Sigma principles. They have basic knowledge of Lean enterprise concepts, are able to identify non-value-added elements and activities and are able to use specific tools.
American Society of Quality (ASQ®)
IT Manager, Business Manager, Business Owners, Decision Makers
- Bachelor’s Degree Holders
- Two Completed projects with signed affidavits or one completed project with signed affidavit and three years of work experience in one or more areas of six Sigma Body Of Knowledge
- Do not need certified six sigma green belt
- Enterprise wide development
- Organizational process management and measures
- Team management
- Define, Measure, Analyze ,Improve and Control
- Design for Six Sigma Frameworks and methodologies
- Written Examination
- 4 Hrs
- 150 Multiple Choice Questions and open book
- Exam Window : March and October
The Certified Six Sigma Black Belt Handbook
Why choose IMTC?
We are a group of trained industy experts with a vast array of knowledge and skills in management training. By delivering quality training across the globe we benefit our clients through acheiving certification and attained knowledge as our top priority.
"Identifying, understanding and promoting the right international certification to the neediest by educating and training them in the right way to achieve their objectives"
To become the most customer preferred training provider in the world.
Benefits of the Certification and training
- Competitive edge
- Technological advancement
- Knowing the current methodologies and principles
- Professional Confidence
- Learning the International Standards