- Price TBA
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
This course discusses the scheduling process, scheduling engine, and scheduling service activities in detail since they are key entry points in the scheduling process.
- Advanced Topics
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Identify key service scheduling concepts
- Compare service scheduling business scenarios
- Understand the service scheduling process flow
- Set up work schedules for users, facilities or equipment
- Close, cancel or reschedule a service activity
- Learn how service activity records synchronize with Microsoft Office Outlook
- Incorporate customer preferences when scheduling service activities
This course is designed for new partners and customers of Microsoft Dynamics CRM that want to learn about the available service scheduling features in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM product.
The Cisco Learning Partner Conference in Montreal, Canada, New Horizons was awarded the Worldwide Acceleration and Transformation Partner of the Year Award.
“They are honored to be recognized for the strong partnership that They have had with Learning@Cisco this past year,” said Bryan Ochs, VP of Global Products and Programs. “They look forward to our continued collaboration to further innovate on Cisco learning products that enhance and transform the Cisco student learning experience for our New Horizon clients.”See all New Horizons Lebanon courses