- Price TBA
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
Students will learn how to use the knowledge base and discusses how organizations can browse, locate, and share information in the repository. The course also discusses how to create, manage and use teams and queues in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Working with Cases and Contracts
- Using the Knowledge Base
- Working with Teams and Queues
- Analysis, Reporting and Goals
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Use some of the most common service management applications of Queues and Contracts.
- Work with cases in the case grid.
- Understand the steps required to create a new case.
- Create and manage contract templates.
- Create and manage contracts.
- Add contract lines to a contract.
- Associate contracts with cases.
- Create, activate and deactivate, and delete Knowledge Base article templates.
- Search articles from within a case record and utilize articles to resolve cases.
- Create, manage and work with Teams.
- Define steps involved in creating and managing queues.
- Work with queue items.
- Build personal and system charts and dashboards to provide insight into important service management information.
This course is designed for new partners and customers of Microsoft Dynamics CRM that want to learn about the available service management features in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM product.
The Cisco Learning Partner Conference in Montreal, Canada, New Horizons was awarded the Worldwide Acceleration and Transformation Partner of the Year Award.
“They are honored to be recognized for the strong partnership that They have had with Learning@Cisco this past year,” said Bryan Ochs, VP of Global Products and Programs. “They look forward to our continued collaboration to further innovate on Cisco learning products that enhance and transform the Cisco student learning experience for our New Horizon clients.”See all New Horizons Lebanon courses