Students will learn how to use the knowledge base and discusses how organizations can browse, locate, and share information in the repository. The course also discusses how to create, manage and use teams and queues in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Working with Cases and Contracts
- Using the Knowledge Base
- Working with Teams and Queues
- Analysis, Reporting and Goals
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Use some of the most common service management applications of Queues and Contracts.
- Work with cases in the case grid.
- Understand the steps required to create a new case.
- Create and manage contract templates.
- Create and manage contracts.
- Add contract lines to a contract.
- Associate contracts with cases.
- Create, activate and deactivate, and delete Knowledge Base article templates.
- Search articles from within a case record and utilize articles to resolve cases.
- Create, manage and work with Teams.
- Define steps involved in creating and managing queues.
- Work with queue items.
- Build personal and system charts and dashboards to provide insight into important service management information.
This course is designed for new partners and customers of Microsoft Dynamics CRM that want to learn about the available service management features in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM product.
About New Horizons LebanonAs changes in technology have accelerated, it’s become even more essential for people to master technology to be productive, invaluable employees who optimize, program and invent solutions—and even grow companies of their own. With over 300 centers in 60 countries, New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT and Business training company. Over the past 35 years, New Horizons has delivered a full range of IT and business skills/Management training through innovative learning methods that have transformed businesses and helped over 35 million students reach their goals. New Horizons Lebanon branch was established in 1996.
See all New Horizons Lebanon courses