Course detailsObjectives :
• Develop the skills of participants in evaluating curricula and educational programs with efficiency and effectiveness that achieve the most benefit from their use in the educational and learning process.
• Review the most important forms of modern assessment in the field of teaching and learning.
• Curriculum design and programs.
• Curriculum-related concepts of curricula and educational programs.
• Evaluation criteria and benchmarks.
• The importance of evaluation in the educational process.
• Objectives and characteristics of the calendar.
• Exam paper specifications.
• Tests in the educational process in terms of:
- Their importance.
• Steps to build a good test.
• Types of tests of achievement.
• Modern evaluation methods.
• Original Calendar.
• Calendar with portfolio.
• Performance evaluation.
• Assessment of multiple pupils' intelligence.
• Question banks.
• Use the results of the calendar to improve teaching.
• Models to evaluate aspects of the educational process in some subjects.
• Measurement of cognitive aspects.
• Measure emotional aspects.
• Measuring the technical aspects. Updated on 09 May, 2019
About Alpha Training
Training is a beam in development and promotion and a milestone in the sectors whose success depends on the human thoughtful and managing factor.
The interest in Human Resources has increased being the permanent fortune , and the motive of performance and activity which in turn requires interest in training process. Therefore spending money on training mustn’t be regarded as luxury , but as a real investment with revenues, realized through increasing the employees productivity (performance) , minimizing the waste and the optimum utilization of the available resources.
Nowadays priority is to promote the ability of the cadres of establishments and companies , investing their abilities, and developing the Human Resources through training and development, because man is a basic beam to any economic development process and a competitive advantage that all companies and establishments wish to process.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.