Course detailsAdvanced Chief Sustainability Officer (CSO) Professional, Live Online
ILM & CPD Standards Office Certified
4 weeks live online or 3 days face2face
The Advanced Chief Sustainability Officer (CSO) Professional training is a challenging training course offering a unique holistic viewpoint to Sustainability. In this internationally recognized course, experienced professionals will benefit from our interactive approach focusing on both strategic and operational aspects of Sustainability. Our skill-building and hands-on approach assists participants to improve their capabilities and drive practical Sustainability solutions successfully across their organization. Participants will adopt an inclusive approach to Sustainability, ESG and CSR issues, trends, challenges, standards and strategies. Participants will gain insights into sustainable business models, tools to overcome business uncertainty and gain long lasting competitive advantage. If you are looking to enable your organisation to transition to a purposeful, successful and future fit business model, this course is for you.
Aim and Objectives
- Gain in-depth understanding of Sustainability, ESG and CSR ecosystem and future development
- Learn to formulate sustainability strategies and integrate ESG factors into corporate structure
- Articulate the business case for sustainability
- Ensure maximum impact from Sustainability and CSR initiatives
- Influence Sustainability and positive impact creation within your organisation and partners
- Transition to a future fit and purpose driven business model.
- Practice on real life Social Return On Investment (SROI) cases
- Focus on sustainable business models during the post course assignment
Take outs of the course include
At the end of our Advanced CSO Professional Training, participants will have the skills and methodologies to:
- Lead sustainability in your organization
- Assess, identify, and manage opportunities and risks from a sustainability perspective
- Adopt a strategic stakeholder engagement approach
- Develop, implement, monitor and communicate Sustainability and ESG strategies and initiatives
- Improve sustainability performance, organizational profile and competitiveness
- Effectively disclose organizational strategies, material issues, impacts, and performance
Global ILM & CPD Recognition
Following your successful post-course assignment submission, you will receive the “Advanced Chief Sustainability Officer (CSO) Professional” Certificate which is endorsed by ILM, and your CPD Standards Office Certificate verifying CPD hours, confirming your achievement.
Key Topics Include
- Practical Sustainability and CSR Concepts
- Global Legislation
- Stakeholder Management
- Sustainability, ESG and CSR Trends
- Sustainable Communications
- Sustainability and CSR Programs
- Social Return on Investment (SROI)
- Sustainable Supply Chains & Circular Economy
- Climate Change & Environmental Sustainability
- Sustainability Strategy & Integration
- Sustainability Assessment
- Materiality Assessment
- Sustainability Reporting
- The future of CSO’s
- Post-course Assignment for ILM Certification
Who should attend
- Advanced CSO Professional Training is ideally suited to professionals and leaders seeking advance in-depth knowledge in CSR/Sustainability.
- An ideal candidate may play a role in:
- Governance and Risk Management
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Health and Safety
- Operational Excellence
- Corporate Philanthropy/Foundations
We firmly believe that a friendly, supportive, and engaging learning environment is key to building long-lasting knowledge and maximizing retention. To support this belief, we built all our courses around a dynamic mixture of lectures, practical exercises, best practice case studies and group discussions.
Our method builds not only knowledge, but a confidence in discussing and applying Sustainability, ESG and Corporate Responsibility concepts and the platform for exchanging ideas and building valuable connections.
Have said about our training courses
“The excellent dynamics of the course allows, in a short time, to acquire the knowledge to enhance Sustainability in organizations and leverage their financial performance. It is demanding, mentally stimulating and challenging, but worth every effort because it clearly shows the path that must inevitably be followed to ensure the success of ;
, Environmental Manager, Lipor
“I was extremely captivated by the course ; It addressed the full concept of Sustainability and how it should be reported and implemented within an organization whether a small or larger enterprise. The delivery of the course was unconventional and made a lasting ;
, HSE Compliance Senior Manager, Human Capital & Administration, du
Updated on 25 February, 2021
Eligibility / Requirements
- An understanding of CSR and Sustainability is required
- Professional experience is required
Job roles this course is suitable for:CSO Professional , Chief Sustainability Officer , CSR , Head of Global CSR , Head of Public Affairs and Sustainability - Africa and Middle East , Corporate Social Responsibility , Corporate Social Responsibility Specialist , Sustainability Manager , Sustainability Coordinator
About Sustainability Knowledge Group
Sustainability Knowledge Group is a global advisory firm dedicated in creating value, through strategic CSR and Sustainability solutions.
We provide tailor made training, coaching and advisory solutions grounded in international theory and successful application. Our strategy focuses on bringing tangible results and creating better businesses. Our professional advice addresses specific challenges through tested methodology.
Sustainability Knowledge Group emphasizes in implementing methodologies that bring tangible results and create better businesses. By integrating Sustainability in their core business, companies and organizations become profitable with minimum impact on the environment and society. We believe in creating and sharing long-lasting value!