- Location: Online
- Duration: Flexible
This course is designed for beginners in Salesforce Lightning, who would like to learn the basics and grow in their career.
In this course we'll be building an Udemy App using Salesforce inLightning environment. Following are the topics you will learn in this course:
1. How to create different objects in Salesforce Lightning
2. Perform validations on fields.
3.Interconnect the objects using Master-Detail / Lookup relationships.
4.Create different types ofreports
6. Field Dependencies in an object
7. Record Types
9. Permission Sets
11. Email Templates
12. Workflow (Immediate and Time Dependent)
In addition, you will also learn how to create and write Apex code inTriggers to perform complex calculations for your App.
The app you'll be building will be compatible to all devices (laptops, tables, mobile, etc). I'll keep adding lectures to this course periodically.Updated on 14 November, 2018
- Salesforce - Introduction & Intermediate Level Harley Oxford
USD 353Duration: Upto 20 Hours
- SalesForce 2015: Power User Study 365
USD 227Duration: Upto 8 Hours
- Salesforce Developer- Dev 501 Certification E-Learnify
USD 125Duration: Upto 40 Hours