- Price TBA
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
This course introduces the capabilities of Sales Management in Microsoft Dynamics CRM that allow you to track and manage the sales process from potential to close.
- Working with the Product Catalog
- Sales Order Processing
- Analysis, Reporting and Goals
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Gain a conceptual understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM sales process
- Understand the role of the core record types used in Sales Management
- Discuss when to use leads to qualify or disqualify opportunities
- Use process dialogs to automate lead and opportunity management
- Use the Product Catalog
- Create Price Lists for campaigns and special offers
- Create orders, quotes and track order fulfillment
- Use Lists, Views and Charts to obtain important sales information
- Work with and create dashboards
This course is designed for new partners and customers of Microsoft Dynamics CRM that want to learn about the available sales features in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM product.
The Cisco Learning Partner Conference in Montreal, Canada, New Horizons was awarded the Worldwide Acceleration and Transformation Partner of the Year Award.
“They are honored to be recognized for the strong partnership that They have had with Learning@Cisco this past year,” said Bryan Ochs, VP of Global Products and Programs. “They look forward to our continued collaboration to further innovate on Cisco learning products that enhance and transform the Cisco student learning experience for our New Horizon clients.”See all New Horizons Lebanon courses