- Locations: Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
- Duration: 1 Day
This course introduces the capabilities of Sales Management in Microsoft Dynamics CRM that allow you to track and manage the sales process from potential to close.
- Working with the Product Catalog
- Sales Order Processing
- Analysis, Reporting and Goals
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Gain a conceptual understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM sales process
- Understand the role of the core record types used in Sales Management
- Discuss when to use leads to qualify or disqualify opportunities
- Use process dialogs to automate lead and opportunity management
- Use the Product Catalog
- Create Price Lists for campaigns and special offers
- Create orders, quotes and track order fulfillment
- Use Lists, Views and Charts to obtain important sales information
- Work with and create dashboards
This course is designed for new partners and customers of Microsoft Dynamics CRM that want to learn about the available sales features in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM product.
About New Horizons LebanonAs changes in technology have accelerated, it’s become even more essential for people to master technology to be productive, invaluable employees who optimize, program and invent solutions—and even grow companies of their own. With over 300 centers in 60 countries, New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT and Business training company. Over the past 35 years, New Horizons has delivered a full range of IT and business skills/Management training through innovative learning methods that have transformed businesses and helped over 35 million students reach their goals. New Horizons Lebanon branch was established in 1996.
See all New Horizons Lebanon courses