- To facilitate delegates’ understanding of how the business processes of a laboratory can be combined effectively with the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025 and to provide an understanding of the roles of the quality manager and technical management
Who Should Attend?
- Personnel from accredited or applicant laboratories who have responsibility for the technical or quality management of the testing or calibration performed
This training program will cover:
- Laboratories Importance in the Inspection
- General Laboratory Safety Principles part 1
- General Laboratory Safety Principles part2
- Chemical and Gas Safety
- Sanitizers and Disinfectants
- First Aid part 1
- First Aid part 2
- First Aid part 3
- First Aid part 4
- Fire & Fire Control
- Electrical Risk
- Lab Safety Equipment
- Microbiological Lab Safety
- Applied Safety
- What’s wrong?
Strategically located in Dubai Knowledge Village, RMK The Experts is one of the leading training and consultancy providers in the Middle East we are committed to providing highly customized learning solutions and effective food safety systems to our clients.
Our team of experts continuously supports organizations and professionals from private, government and civil sectors to enhance their operations and to develop better business opportunities.
Drawing on several decades of professional expertise, scientific knowledge and experiences, rmk-the expers had established a long-term partnership with its clients. We ensure to provide the best-practice and cutting-edge solutions that are expertly customized to fit each client’s needs. Apart from fruitful experiences of our consultants and well-strategized services, our company also gives to all levels of our clients from Top managerial levels to junior staff as well. We speak nine languages (English, Arabic, Filipino, Malayalam, Hindi, Tamil, Urdu, Bengali, and Nepali).See all RMK - The Experts courses