- Locations: SMG Airport Road, Allied Bldg. 3rd Floor Beirut, Lebanon
- Duration: 1 to 2 Days
This session is designed for Senior Management, Management Representatives, Auditors and others interested in a high level overview of the ISO 9001:2008 standard. This session addresses the fundamental requirements of the new standard with a focus on the role of top management, quality team, middle managers and auditors.
Who Should Attend:
- Senior Management, Management Representatives.
- Quality team, middle managers and auditors.
- Course Introduction
- Background, Awareness and Introduction to ISO 9001
- Awareness of ISO 9001 Requirements
- Requirements for top management, Quality team, middle managers and auditors.
- Registration of Quality Management Systems
- Summary and Feedback
About Sustainable Management Group
Sustainable Management Group is a Leading Management Solutions Institute, offering training ctheirses in modern management and effective business and management solutions to corporate and inpidual clients in the countries of Middle East and Africa.
Smg provides knowledge that goes beyond classic learning. At Smg they are dedicated to help organizations achieve business improvement objectives by empotheyring personnel with competencies needed to establish, maintain and improve the management systems. their training and management solutions range from Modern Management Systems, to Heath Care Services, to Anti Money-Laundering, to Green Buildings Services, to Safety Management Systems Software.See all Sustainable Management Group courses