Enquire About It
Why is the price not shown?
The cost of this course can vary depending on your needs.
This course provider offers a free consultation to ensure you are recommended the products that are most likely to achieve your career goals. These may include exams, books or other supplementary materials.
To find out how much this course will cost, you can enquire now to speak with the course provider directly.Hide
- Course Brochure Download
- Duration 36 Hours
- Starting Date Enquire About It
- Timings Flexible
- Accrediting body PMI
- Locations Al Nahyan, Al Ain
This course prepares aspiring professionals for the PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMPSM) certification exam. This course offers an in-depth look at risk management through a PMI perspective, and is delivered in a combination of subject matter review and hands-on learning. Participants will receive a comprehensive introduction to project risk and cover the four primary exam objectives of Risk Communication, Risk Analysis, Risk Response Planning, and Risk Governance.
What will I learn?
- Module 1: Overview and Risk Management Fundamentals
- Module 2: Plan Risk Management
- Module 3: Communication and Leadership
- Module 4: Risk Analysis
- Module 5: Identify Risks
- Module 6: Plan Risk Responses
- Module 7: Risk Monitoring and Control
How will I benefit from the course?
- Improved strategic and business planning
- More effective use of resources
- Increased ability to deliver on time
- Improved reliability leading to an enhanced reputation
- An ability to quickly grasp new opportunities
- Fewer breakdowns, fewer shocks and fewer unwelcome surprises
- Enhanced communication between Business Units and Departments
- The ability to reassure key stakeholders throughout the organization
- The promotion of continuous improvement, leading to higher quality of output
- A more focused internal audit programme
- Robust contingency planning
The risk management function of a company can fall under many different titles, some of which include:
- Risk Analyst
- Risk Manager
- Risk Management Consultant
- Risk Control Supervisor
- Director of Corporate Risk Management
- Chief Risk Officer
The Continuing Education Center (CEC) at Al Khawarizmi International College (KIC) has been established since 1985 as a leading provider of training and development services for individuals and corporate groups in the UAE. The Continuing Education Center at KIC offers a wide range of courses in the fields of IT, Business and English Language. The training center has obtained partnerships with some of the most recognized training and testing organizations globally, such as Microsoft, Comptia, Adobe, Pearson Vue, Association of Business Practitioners (ABP), Project Management Institute (PMI), and King’s English School, which is currently running a branch at KIC.
Over the years, we have managed to build one of the strongest training methodologies in the region, which focuses on developing trainees on an individual basis, and making sure trainees are able to apply the knowledge they learn in their professional lives. To achieve this, some of the most qualified instructors globally have joined us, and today they play an integral role in providing our trainees with one-on-one attention.See all Al Khawarizmi International College courses
RMP Related Questions
Unanswered //Oct 21, 2016 Risk Management
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.