- Location: Al Danah - Abu Dhabi
- Duration: 3 Days
Who should attend?
The course is appropriate for mid-level system engineers and project managers, as well as senior project managers, senior technical specialists, and lower-level engineers.
Overview of risk management
- Need for project risk management
- Some sources of risk
- Some common risk categories
- Overview of risk management process
- Definition of risk, risk management
- Project risk management process steps (planning, assessment (identification and analysis), handling, and monitoring)
- Risk management process lessons learned
- Process steps commonly missing
- Process versus project life cycles phases
- Organizational implementation
- Support for risk management within the project
- Behavioral issues associated with implementation
- Contractual considerations
- Documenting and communicating results
About Vedant Trainings
Why Choose Vedant Trainings?
We provide various consultation & training services for public & corporate in UAE in areas of Project Management, Quality, Excellence, Lean, Sales & Marketing, Safety, Risk Management , IT and related areas which helps the corporate & individuals to move towards excellence and aim for higher profits.
We are a Three year old company and our services are provided to all of the major companies and public of its niche. We are considered as the best by our clients and it would be an honour to provide our services to you.