- Locations: Lebanon Beirut Sodeco Road, Sodeco Square, Block B, 8th & 10th Floor
- Duration: 28 Hours
This course, aligned with the PMI® standards, provides the participants with the knowledge to identify, assess, quantify and prepare response plans for managing project risks to deliver projects that meet stakeholders expectations.
- The course helps the participants to:
- Prepare for the PMI®-Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) exam
- Understand the risk management process in accordance to the PMBOK® Guide - Fifth Edition.
- Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Prepare for the PMI® Project Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® Certification Exam
- Describe the Risk Management processes as defined in the PMI® PMBOK® Guide Fifth Edition
- Use recognized Risk Management tools and techniques to determine the impact of risks on the project cost and schedule
- Use globally recognized best practices for managing project risks
- Use common Risk Management terminology
- Demonstrate the impact of successful Risk Management to the organization
- Have a practical set of self-study material for (PMI-RMP)® Certification Exam preparation
- Be more Proactive than Reactive and concerned about Preventing problems than Correcting consequences
Who Should Attend
- This course is mainly focused on preparing the participants to sit for the (PMI -RMP) exam.
- It can also be followed by individuals engaged in project Risk Management activity such as Risk managers, Project managers, Line managers, or other Project Management team members.
- Chapter-1: Introduction
- Chapter-2: Introduction to PM Processes
- Chapter-3: Introduction to Risk Management
- Chapter-4: Project Communication
- Chapter-5: Risk Communication
- Chapter-6: Plan Risk Management
- Chapter-7: Risk Identification
- Chapter-8: Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Chapter-9: Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Chapter-10: Risk Responses planning
- Chapter-11: Risk Monitoring & Controlling
- Chapter-12: Risk Reserves Management
- Chapter-13: Practice Standard
- Chapter-14: Exam Info & Q/A
About Formatech Lebanon
Whether you are looking to further develop your IT skills or whether you are acquiring profound business knowledge, Formatech is the place for you.
Letter of the CEO
Formatech provides you with the tools and knowledge needed to advance in both your career and your personal life. We are committed to your success - for your success is our ultimate achievement. Therefore, we strive to continually deliver excellence.
Formatech Certified Trainers have demonstrated outstanding abilities in aiding and advising learners to become more productive in their working environments. The trainers are qualified professionals who are willingly able to share their knowledge and experiences with you.
Our course offerings expand as we continue to grow. We offer more than 500 IT courses at our state-of-the-art Learning Centers (and/or clients’ premises), ranging from end-user courses to the highest level of advanced IT trainings offered in the Middle-East. In addition, we also offer essential Business workshops that will enhance your overall performance.
We are currently able to cater to all our customer’s needs due to the fact that new global training providers have joined our list of partners.
In addition, our centers at Dubai Knowledge Village (Dubai, UAE) and in Iraq, Erbil aim to serve our GCC and levant clients by being in close proximity with them and by continuously being able to serve them with our most valuable asset: our trainers.See all Formatech Lebanon courses