Essential industry insights and critical core teachings are delivered over three in-depth modules - ultimately building a strong entry-level understanding of the profession. You'll learn about the roles, responsibilities and value of risk managers, how risks are classified, tools for assisting with risk management and so much more.
The risk management course (level 1) is divided into three modules:
- Module 1 - Basics of Risk Management
- Module 2 - Types of Risk
- Module 3 - Introduction to Enterprise Risk Management
Eligibility / Requirements
There is no particular entry requirement. We do not ask for any previous qualification or experience. Students of all age and academic background can enrol on this course.
About Brentwood Open Learning College
Brentwood Open Learning College is UK's leading online and distance learning platform. We specialise in online learning and correspondence courses.
Where ever you are in the world you can choose from our accredited courses. Our aim is to make skills affordable and accessible for people from all walks of life. We provide a platform where you can polish your potentials by getting all the necessary skills, training and education you need for your successful life.
We offer a market-leading range of accredited courses in a wide variety of contemporary subjects and specialisms. Whether looking to enhance your CV, further your career prospects or simply explore a new subject entirely, you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for with BOLC.
Why Study with BOLC?
Every year, thousands more students join BOLC to take advantage of our unique distance learning services. As a BOLC student, you’ll benefit from:
- Courses accredited by theUK's top awarding bodies
- A course that works around your schedule and lifestyle
- No deadlines or time limits of any kind
- Take as many study breaks as you like
- Professional tutoring and support at all times
- Huge savings over standard course fees
- All course material provided as standard