- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations SMG Airport Road, Allied Bldg. 3rd Floor Beirut, Lebanon
The Risk Management and Safety in Health Services program provides a thorough introduction to risk management as it should be practiced in health care environments. This classroom program introduces participants to key topics such as the scope and history of risk management in health care, benefits, costs and risk financing, responsibilities of different organizational units in risk planning and mitigation and relation of risk management to other critical healthcare management functions such as quality, legislation and consumer support systems.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Define benefits and costs of risk in health care
- Identify risk as it pertains to the operations of health care
- Understand how risks are financed
- Review current challenges to the practice of risk management in health care
- Differentiate between Board and organizational responsibilities for risk management
- Compare management, professional and staff responsibilities in risk management
- State how to integrate risk management with quality and other operational functions
- Identify the role of risk management in monitoring legislation and in accessing legal advice
- Identify consumer support systems and their importance to risk management
Why Attend this Workshop?
- To gain an insight into risk management models and methods
- To identify the elements of an Enterprise Risk Management Program
- To understand the different responsibilities of organizational units in risk management
Who Should Attend this Workshop?
- Managers and team leaders that need to identify and plan for potential risks in their work place
- Accreditation coordinators
- Clinical practitioners
- Patient representatives
- Patient safety officers
- Why Risk Management and Patient/Client Safety?
- The Risky Business of Health Care
- History of Risk Management in Health Care
- Why Risk Management and Patient Safety?
- Relationship of Risk Management to Other Critical Health Care Management Functions
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Continued
Sustainable Management Group is a Leading Management Solutions Institute, offering training ctheirses in modern management and effective business and management solutions to corporate and inpidual clients in the countries of Middle East and Africa.
Smg provides knowledge that goes beyond classic learning. At Smg they are dedicated to help organizations achieve business improvement objectives by empotheyring personnel with competencies needed to establish, maintain and improve the management systems. their training and management solutions range from Modern Management Systems, to Heath Care Services, to Anti Money-Laundering, to Green Buildings Services, to Safety Management Systems Software.See all Sustainable Management Group courses