- Locations: 1st bldg ground floor Lebanon
- Duration: 24 Hours
This course is geared to individuals who will be using and/or supporting Rhino .The course explores advanced techniques in modeling to help participants better understand how to apply Rhino`s modeling tools in practical situations.
In class, you will receive information at an accelerated pace. For best results, practice at a Rhino workstation between class sessions, and consult your Rhino reference manual for additional information.
- This course is for the design professional who wants to efficiently learn advanced concepts and features of the Rhinoceros modeling software at an accelerated pace in an instructor-lead environment.
- Completion of level I training, plus three months experience using Rhino.
- Constructing and Modifying Curves:
- Productivity Tools and NURBS Concepts
- Surface Continuity
- Advanced surfacing
- More advanced surfacing
- Using 2D drawings and images, sculpting surfaces, meshing, and troubleshooting
About ETC Computer Courses
ETC was established in February 2005 by Mr. Naji Sfeir, author, engineer and experienced professor. Mr. Sfeir teaches computer graphics at ALBA, AUB, LAU, and NDU Universities. In 1987, he graduated from The Ohio State University as an industrial and systems engineer. He is currently an Autodesk, an Adobe and a V-Ray certified instructor.See all ETC Computer Courses courses