- Locations: 1st bldg ground floor Lebanon
- Duration: 24 Hours
In this comprehensive you’ll learn to create and edit accurate free-form 3-D NURBS models. This fast-moving class covers most of Rhino’s functionality, including the most advanced surfacing commands.
- In this class, you will systematically move through the user interface, command access, creation and editing curves, surfaces and solids. Information will be presented at an accelerates pace.
- After this course the student is expected to be able to :
- Move comfortably around the Rhino modeling window.
- Identify when free form or precision modeling is required.
- Create and edit curves, surfaces, and solids.
- Use modeling aids for accuracy.
- Produce simple renderings of the Rhino models.
- This course is for the design professional who wants to efficiently learn the concepts and features of the Rhinoceros modeling software at an accelerated pace in an instructor-lead environment.
- Windows skills and a desire to model are desired. Previous drafting and modeling experience helpful but not required.
- The Foundation
- Precision Modeling
- More on Curves, Display, and Editing
- Intermediate Edit and Surfacing Commands
- Advanced surfacing and solids
- Let’s Model
About ETC Computer Courses
ETC was established in February 2005 by Mr. Naji Sfeir, author, engineer and experienced professor. Mr. Sfeir teaches computer graphics at ALBA, AUB, LAU, and NDU Universities. In 1987, he graduated from The Ohio State University as an industrial and systems engineer. He is currently an Autodesk, an Adobe and a V-Ray certified instructor.See all ETC Computer Courses courses