- Duration: 50 Hours
- Timings Flexible
Autodesk Revit MEP Building Information Modeling (BIM) software for mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) engineers supports more accurate and efficient building systems design projects from concept through construction.
- Design building systems more accurately using coordinated, consistent information inherent in the intelligent Revit MEP model.
- Analyze for efficiency with integrated analysis earlier in the process.
- Keep documentation coordinated and consistent with parametric change management technology.
- Deliver 3D models and documentation to support the building life cycle.
- Starting MEP Projects
- Modifying System Settings
- Planning Mechanical Systems
- Designing Mechanical Air Systems
- Designing Mechanical Piping System
- Planning Electrical System
- Designing Electrical System
- Plumbing System
- Planning Fire Protection System
- Designing fire Protection System
- Creating Documentation View
- Annotation and Dimensioning
- Revit Families
About Al Majaz Star Computer Training Center
MCTC Training Institute
Affordable and Professional training institute is now giving you the opportunity to join our family. You can now expand your thoughts, improve your skills and be familiar to the real world. The success of ATI relays on your professional skills development. Our highly qualified trained and competent faculty makes you one of the unique candidates in this competitive environment.See all Al Majaz Star Computer Training Center courses