- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 24 Hours
- Locations 1st bldg ground floor Lebanon
The Autodesk® Revit® software has many advance design and collaboration tools. This couse focuses on these advance topics.
- Participants who take this course will be able to use Revit Architecture to:
- Create In-Place families.
- Create simple and complex families.
- Create masses for early design stages.
- Manage project information.
- Use worksharing to work as a team on a single project.
- Collaborate among disciplines.
- Offer design options.
- Work in phases.
- People who would like to be able to create complex designs and would like to become team leaders.
- Creating In-Place Families
- Creating Families - Bookcase
- Creating Families - Baluster
- Creating Families - Solar Shade
- Creating Families - Complex Window
- Creating Families - Mousharabieh
- Creating Families - 2 Arch Windows and 1 Arch Door
- Creating Inclined Windows
- Creating Families - Parametric Louvre
- Introduction to Masses
- Conceptual Design Environment
- Managing Projects
- Design Analysis
- Design Options
- Construction Modeling
- Commercial Families
- What's Next
ETC was established in February 2005 by Mr. Naji Sfeir, author, engineer and experienced professor. Mr. Sfeir teaches computer graphics at ALBA, AUB, LAU, and NDU Universities. In 1987, he graduated from The Ohio State University as an industrial and systems engineer. He is currently an Autodesk, an Adobe and a V-Ray certified instructor.See all ETC Computer Courses courses