- Duration: Flexible
"Good job Joel.Would have given it 4.5 stars if possible. Joel knows what he is doing. He hits you hard where it hurts but the result is a better skill set and ways of dealing with anger. He cares about his students and understands their psychological needs. I felt like I was taking a well-rounded course." -Student
This is a short but in depth course to enable you to understand what you anger (and other strong emotions) are 'fighting' for.
I draw on 12 years of counselling practice and training to give you a very practical, and well rounded approach to your anger that you will find refreshingly easy to apply to your life.
Intimate interviews give you glances into peoples lives and create a platform for each lesson.
The language and pace of the course makes it accessible and useful for anyone looking to have a more peaceful relationship with themselves or another.
- Section 1: De-Shaming anger, feelings, and needs.
- Section 2: Taking stock of the cost of anger.
- Section 3: Getting clear about what anger is and is not.
- Section 4: Practical CBT and Mindfulness approaches.
The course integrates principles from various credible schools of thought. (CBT, NVC, Narrative Therapies, Living Wisdom) so you are a practitioner looking to expand your knowledge of anger you will also find this useful.Updated on 14 November, 2018
- Professional Diploma in Anger Management Alpha Academy
USD 320Duration: Upto 14 Hours
- Anger and Aggression Management Practitioner Course centre of excellence
USD 194Duration: Upto 150 Hours