- Price AED 16,912
- Duration 5 Days
- Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates
In today's environment, the audit department is frequently measured on the quality of its primary output: the audit report.
In many cases the effectiveness of the audit itself can be impacted by the quality of the audit report.
As such, it is critical that the report is professional and communicates the desired message in a clear, concise and unambiguous way.
This course will enable auditors to write and structure persuasive and impactful audit reports that will call their readers to action.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Distinguish barriers to effective written communication and how to overcome them
- Structure the audit report for impact
- Present audit findings in a clear and concise manner
- Identify the target audience and adapt their writing accordingly
- Produce an organized and structured audit report draft
As a division of Meirc, PLUS Specialty Training provides highly specialized, technical and industry-specific training courses using leading freelance subject matter experts, practitioners, and technical trainers.
- Public / open training courses are delivered in:
- 3 or 5 days
- English or Arabic
- Dubai or Abu Dhabi
- In-house / in-company courses are available in all topics, upon request
- Training courses are facilitated by leading freelance subject matter experts
- Due to the advanced nature of the topics delivered, trainers who are senior practitioners in their field are sourced, recruited, and contracted to share their relevant experience and expertise
- PLUS ensures that all trainers, content, and facilitation meet Meirc’s high and reputable standards of quality, reliability, and integrity