- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 4 Days
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
RH442 Red Hat Enterprise System Monitoring and Performance Tuning is an advanced hands-on lab course covering system architecture, performance characteristics, monitoring, benchmarking, and network performance tuning.
RH442 is aimed at senior Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administrators and other IT professionals working in enterprise environments and mission-critical systems.
- Overview of system components and architecture as they related to system performance.
- Performance characteristics of current standard PC hardware.
- Translating manufacturers' hardware specifications into useful information.
- Using standard monitoring tools effectively
- Gathering and analyzing trend information
- Basics of SNMP
- Using SNMP to gather performance related data
- Graphing SNMP based information with MRTG
- Using open source benchmarking utilities
- Benchmarking systems as a holistic entity
- Application/resource specific benchmarking utilities
- Using /proc to tune operating system characteristics
- Module level tuning
- tuning device drivers (NIC's SCSI, etc.)
- Network performance tuning
- Application performance tuning considerations
- Tuning for specific configurations
- Evaluating ext3 performance
- Tuning for SMB/CIFS servers
- Tuning for compute servers
- Tuning for file servers
- Tuning to tune for database servers
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses