- Payment Terms: Enquire
- Locations: Sheikh Zayed Rd Al Mushrif As Sahifah Al Wurud Qudaibiya Kuwait Al Ghubrah Ash Shamaliyyah Cairo Doha Turkey Sharm El-Sheikh, Qesm Sharm Ash Sheikh, Egypt Libya Greece
- Duration / Course length: 5 Days
Course detailsObjectives :
• Identify the basic processes of classroom management.
• Classroom management procedures.
• The roles and responsibilities of the effective teacher.
• Effective classroom management skills.
• Methods of interaction with students.
• Classroom management concept.
• Management skills of the classroom.
• A successful classroom environment.
• Class management elements.
• School classroom management entries:
- Entry rules system.
- The entry of human relations.
- Positive reinforcement.
- Enter punishment in the classroom.
• Education ethics.
• Foundations of successful classroom management.
• Strategy of dealing with students in the classroom.
• The impact of work pressures on classroom and school performance.
Community Updated on 09 May, 2019
About Alpha Training
Training is a beam in development and promotion and a milestone in the sectors whose success depends on the human thoughtful and managing factor.
The interest in Human Resources has increased being the permanent fortune , and the motive of performance and activity which in turn requires interest in training process. Therefore spending money on training mustn’t be regarded as luxury , but as a real investment with revenues, realized through increasing the employees productivity (performance) , minimizing the waste and the optimum utilization of the available resources.
Nowadays priority is to promote the ability of the cadres of establishments and companies , investing their abilities, and developing the Human Resources through training and development, because man is a basic beam to any economic development process and a competitive advantage that all companies and establishments wish to process.
Training Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.