The objective of the program is to equip the participants with knowledge and tools so that they can analyze a green field real estate project's financial feasibility. Starting from scratch the participants will develop a detailed and flexible real estate financial model using advanced excel tools and global best practices.
At the end of the program, the participants will be able to:
- Learn and apply advanced excel tools used in real estate financial modeling
- Develop EPC, capex and funding schedule using timing flags
- Build project's repayment schedule for various sources of financing
- Forecast Revenue for lease or sale type real estate project
- Calculate NPV, IRR, NOI and other metrics to evaluate financial feasibility
- Perform scenario and sensitivity analysis for key project inputs
- Learn to apply Montecarlo simulation for project's feasibility analysis
About Kaplan Genesis Institute
Genesis Institute is a leading provider of financial training solutions, set up by highly qualified and experienced professionals who are passionate about the delivery of relevant, high quality and effective financial education.
With a combined experience of over four decades, working in global brands such as KPMG, Ernst and Young, McKinsey & Co. and Deloitte, our trainers bring a valuable blend of theory and practice.
Our innovative programs are structured to combine the right balance of practical case studies and insights from business reality to hone both skills and knowledge of our participants. We offer a wide range of courses in both Arabic and English for Finance and Non-Finance Professionals working at entry, mid-career, or senior level positions.See all Kaplan Genesis Institute courses