- Payment Terms: Enquire
- Locations: Sheikh Zayed Rd - Dubai Al Mushrif - Abu Dhabi As Sahifah - Jeddah Al Wurud - Riyadh Qudaibiya - Manama Kuwait Al Ghubrah Ash Shamaliyyah - Muscat Cairo Doha - Qatar Turkey Sharm El-Sheikh, Qesm Sharm Ash Sheikh, Egypt Libya Greece
- Duration / Course length: 5 Days
Course detailsQuality management in sport
• To shed light on the management of excellence and its uses and uses in the field of sports.
• Preparation of a specialist capable of applying models of excellence in the field of sports.
• To help sports bodies to access their services to the stage of excellence.
1. Introduction to Total Quality Management in Sports.
2. The difference between traditional management, quality management and excellence management.
3. Excellence (concept / definition / types / characteristics).
4. Learn about Excellence Management (Video).
5. The intellectual framework for excellence management.
6. Excellence keys.
7. Main requirements for excellence management.
8. The basic features of the excellence management methodology.
9. Smart Manager's Guide to Achieving Excellence Management.
10. The Secret of Great Success (Video).
11. European Model of Excellence.
12. Japanese model of excellence.
13. American Model of Excellence.
14. Management Excellence Criteria (Video).
15. Namag to use the Department of Excellence in the sports medium. Updated on 08 May, 2019
About Alpha Training
Training is a beam in development and promotion and a milestone in the sectors whose success depends on the human thoughtful and managing factor.
The interest in Human Resources has increased being the permanent fortune , and the motive of performance and activity which in turn requires interest in training process. Therefore spending money on training mustn’t be regarded as luxury , but as a real investment with revenues, realized through increasing the employees productivity (performance) , minimizing the waste and the optimum utilization of the available resources.
Nowadays priority is to promote the ability of the cadres of establishments and companies , investing their abilities, and developing the Human Resources through training and development, because man is a basic beam to any economic development process and a competitive advantage that all companies and establishments wish to process.
Sports and Fitness Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.