Improvement cannot take place without proper measurement, and measurement begins with effective data collection. This course offers participants the essential knowledge of quality control methods and tools that an organization can choose from and deploy to ensure consistent quality level of products and services. Data collection and data analysis are explained, qualitative and quantitative methods for quality control, product and process measurement and problem solving are presented.
Quality Tools. Statistical methods for quality control. Variation. Waste. Process control. Measurement. Monitoring.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to understand and apply the quality tools and methods to improve products, processes and systems, understand and apply in their organizations data collection methods.
Concepts and Issues
- ConceptsProcess variation
- Measurement and monitoring.
- Quality tools
- Control Charts
- Pareto Charts
- Check Sheets
- Scatter diagram
- Affinity Diagram
- Establish areas/aspects to be measured and monitoredDetermine and establish data collection methods
- Collect data
- Analyze and interpret data
- Identify and implement quality tool applicable to a company-specific situation
- Not knowing what to measure / monitor
- Not having data collection plan/process
- Collecting too little data/ wrong data
- Using not relevant quality tool for a particular situation
- Wrongly interpreting data
About Sustainable Management Group
Sustainable Management Group is a Leading Management Solutions Institute, offering training ctheirses in modern management and effective business and management solutions to corporate and inpidual clients in the countries of Middle East and Africa.
Smg provides knowledge that goes beyond classic learning. At Smg they are dedicated to help organizations achieve business improvement objectives by empotheyring personnel with competencies needed to establish, maintain and improve the management systems. their training and management solutions range from Modern Management Systems, to Heath Care Services, to Anti Money-Laundering, to Green Buildings Services, to Safety Management Systems Software.See all Sustainable Management Group courses