- Payment Terms: Enquire
- Locations: Sheikh Zayed Rd - Dubai Al Mushrif - Abu Dhabi As Sahifah - Jeddah Al Wurud - Riyadh Qudaibiya - Manama Kuwait Al Ghubrah Ash Shamaliyyah - Muscat Cairo Doha - Qatar Turkey Sharm El-Sheikh, Qesm Sharm Ash Sheikh, Egypt Libya Greece
- Duration / Course length: 5 Days
Course detailsObjectives :
• To highlight the modern role of public relations in light of contemporary changes and challenges.
• Enrich participants with the latest ideas that demonstrate how to perform public relations activities electronically.
• Clarify the requirements of applying the electronic public relations system.
• Developing participants' skills in how the Internet and intranet are used to perform public relations activities in their relations with the external and internal audiences of the organization.
The concept and importance of public relations at the enterprise and society level
The basic concepts of electronic public relations
• Internet and non-Internet public relations.
• Differentiating between Internet, Intranet and Extranet.
• The role of IT in supporting public relations performance.
• IT application requirements in public relations.
• Design of the FAO website.
• E-government as an electronic public relations application
• Examples of the reality National websites of some government institutions and business organizations
Characteristics and functions of electronic public relations:
• Electronic media functions
• Characteristics of electronic writing
• Electronic means of communication
• Characteristics of electronic institutional communication
• Extranet external communication
• National Internet
Electronic Technologies for PR Plan Preparation:
• What types of planning and types
• Effective electronic planning components for public relations
• Transit requirements for electronic public relations
• Obstacles to the implementation of electronic methods in organizations
• Practical applications to prepare the public relations plan electronically
• The role of electronic management in activating the public relations methodology.
Effective electronic communication techniques:
• The concept of electronic communication
• Effective electronic communication features
• Electronic communication methods
• Types of electronic communications
• Skills of using electronic methods in external communication
Strengthening relations with the organization's internal audience electronically:
• Intranet as an electronic tool to strengthen relations with the internal audience.
• The most important public relations activities that can be implemented electronically.
• Public relations activities for senior management, employees and the organization as a whole.
• Workshop for applications and electronic tools used to implement relationship activities
• Public within the organization.
Strengthening public relations with the external audience electronically:
• Strengthening relations with the external audience electronically.
• Areas of application of public relations electronically to support the role of marketing government institutions
• Research, studies and transactions.
• Design products and services.
• customers service .
• recruitment .
• Electronic techniques in measuring public opinion. Updated on 08 May, 2019
About Alpha Training
Training is a beam in development and promotion and a milestone in the sectors whose success depends on the human thoughtful and managing factor.
The interest in Human Resources has increased being the permanent fortune , and the motive of performance and activity which in turn requires interest in training process. Therefore spending money on training mustn’t be regarded as luxury , but as a real investment with revenues, realized through increasing the employees productivity (performance) , minimizing the waste and the optimum utilization of the available resources.
Nowadays priority is to promote the ability of the cadres of establishments and companies , investing their abilities, and developing the Human Resources through training and development, because man is a basic beam to any economic development process and a competitive advantage that all companies and establishments wish to process.
Public Relations (PR) Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.