- Payment Terms: Enquire
- Locations: Sheikh Zayed Rd - Dubai Al Mushrif - Abu Dhabi As Sahifah - Jeddah Al Wurud - Riyadh Qudaibiya - Manama Kuwait Al Ghubrah Ash Shamaliyyah - Muscat Cairo Doha - Qatar Turkey Sharm El-Sheikh, Qesm Sharm Ash Sheikh, Egypt Libya Greece
- Duration / Course length: 5 Days
Course detailsObjectives :
• Develop the skills and abilities of public relations specialists in sports institutions and institutions.
• Provide them with information and knowledge that will enable them to carry out their duties and achieve the objectives set.
• Establishing and developing public relations.
• The concept, importance and elements of public relations.
• Principles and objectives of public relations.
• Public Relations Jobs.
• Models of the PR structure.
• Public relations programs.
• Manage and accommodate guests.
• Sports care and applications.
• Characteristics and attributes of a PR specialist.
• Communication and Public Relations.
• Organize and manage celebrations, festivals and meetings.
• Public opinion and the public.
• Leadership and Public Relations. Updated on 09 May, 2019
About Alpha Training
Training is a beam in development and promotion and a milestone in the sectors whose success depends on the human thoughtful and managing factor.
The interest in Human Resources has increased being the permanent fortune , and the motive of performance and activity which in turn requires interest in training process. Therefore spending money on training mustn’t be regarded as luxury , but as a real investment with revenues, realized through increasing the employees productivity (performance) , minimizing the waste and the optimum utilization of the available resources.
Nowadays priority is to promote the ability of the cadres of establishments and companies , investing their abilities, and developing the Human Resources through training and development, because man is a basic beam to any economic development process and a competitive advantage that all companies and establishments wish to process.
Public Relations (PR) Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.