- Locations: Verdun, Tamer Mallat Street, Silver Tower, 4th Floor, Beirut, Lebanon
- Duration: TBA
Project Planning is a specialized skill that is needed in many positions in an organization. Employees must manage tight schedules and resources while delivering timely results within budget. This workshop will address the skills and steps needed to successfully plan projects and achieve company goals.
- How Can Projects Help Me?
- A Project’s Life Cycle
- Preparing your Project
- Project Goals
- Estimating Time Accurately – Preparing a Basic Schedule
- Managing Simple Projects
- Project Management and Scheduling
- Planning for Large or Complex Projects
- Know How to Plan Projects so that they Can be Completed on Time and Within Budget
- Prioritize the Jobs that Must be Completed so that You Meet the Most Important Deadlines, when Projects Run into Difficulties
- Know how to Manage Communication with Key Project Stakeholders to Win their Support and Improve the Project’s Chances of Success
About Standards HRC
Since its founding in 2008, Standards Consultants has become one of the leading organizations in Human Restheirces and Business Management Consultancy and in Training and Development fields in the MENA region with its Headquarters in Beirut, Lebanon, and offices in Kuwait city.they, at STANDARDS Consultants, believe that work must be done today to achieve a better tomorrow. they look ahead, understand the local and global markets, and study all trends and forces that shape the business world. That’s what their Vision is all about; a long-term destination where they can exceed their customers’ expectations.See all Standards HRC courses